11 March 2009

Tagged Again

25% that you need to know about me

Rules:

Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. I hate backstabbers.

2. I always like my life to be perfect and i really want perfectness in everything I do..no flaws.

3. I really hate hypocrite..those people who hide they true self just to get someone attention and impression but not being who they really are.

4. I have always wanted to fly planes..i want to be a pilot..but i kinda like my profession now.

5. I prefer rock music rather than pop, jazz etc.

6. I have always wanted to go to Paris

7. I would love to open my own restaurant someday according to my own concept

8. I love someone so much until I can give up everything else just for her only.

9. I hate being blame for things I didn't do but I will still shut my mouth.

10.I'm really hoping that the person I loved can appreciate me more that she does right now

11. At this moment, I admit I'm not a great chef but I'll learn to be the best one.

12. Jealousy play a big part in me..as for the people I care of being close to someone else.

13. I love to watch football and I'm currently a supporter of Arsenal Fc.

14. I prefer Nike shoes than Adidas.

15. I've really wanted to get my freedom and hope I can handle it by myself.

16. I do not to borrow people money unless being forced to but still I will find other alternatives.

17. I prefer being happy go lucky but at the same time serious when it comes to responsibilities.

18. I hope to spend some sweet moments with my loved ones cause I seldom get the chance.

19. I'm always a loyal person. Respect me and I will do the same.

20. I hate being patronize and mocked.

21. I can learn something very quickly.

22. I've always wanted a sport car.

23. I like being proud of myself.

24. There are something that I hide inside me that I would like to burst out but waiting for the right moment.

25. Lastly, I want those people who I tagged to tell me some of their dark secrets.

These are the people who i will tagged:

1. Wewen
2. Miz_CayG18
3. Lady_Of_Liberty
4. Dingobee
5. Masterdy
6. lizzy_gal
7. LadyKay
8. twofivesix[256]



1 Comment:

Ron Veronicazo said...

huhu.. lama x lawat ur blog.. line plak slow gila2, xdpt view cbox jadi drop komen d sini ja la.. hehe :P

 

© New Blogger xml Templates | Henry