02 March 2009

Tagged By Madu Beracun Awal2 Pagi

1. How old are you?
I'm 21 this May..browse to then bottom of my page n you'll know :p

2. Are you single?
Maybe..but not available :p

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
When its time :p

4. Do you think you’ll marrying the person you are with now?
Maybe.. I'm thinking about that person now.. she always give me a headache :p

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Somebody else lo..let fate decide :p

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
Of course my best friend at that moment :p

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Wow..if I have the money..I will do those three :p

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
I'm thinking Paris because I've always wanted to go there and of course my wife choices as well ( tanda cinta kenen ) :p

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
I'll invite all of my friend and family ( FNF ) and all the people I knew if I can afford it :p


10.Will that include your exes?
Hell yeah.. why not..is not we're enemies after we broke up :p

11.How many layers of cake do you want?
In this case, I want a ten layer cake with ten different flavors :p

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Evening..morning is usually boring.. :p

13.Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.
The song I share only with my wife of course..romantic ma :p

14.Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork/knife?
I prefer my wedding to be perfect so fine dining is the choice :p

15.Champagne or red wine?
Wow..ermm..both and some extra traditional drink of choice :p

16.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Maybe the next day..maw ehem2 ma..kan 1st night :p

17.Money or household items?
I want BOTH!! :p

18.How many kids would you like to have?
For me la..two is enough..it is troublesome to get to many kids.. A girl and A boy :p

19.Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Of course la..is the moment we will want to remember for the rest of our life.. trus p jual tu dvd sama cd dia..ada jual $$ kan :p

People I tagged
1. Wewen
2. Miz_CayG18
3. Lady_Of_Liberty
4. Dingobee
5. Masterdy
6. lizzy_gal
7. LadyKay
8. twofivesix[256]

1 Comment:

Ron Veronicazo said...

hisk. aku sungguh terharu seyh ko jawab tag aku dengan begitu cepat sekali huahuahua..

no. 11 - 10 layers cake of 10 diff flavours. oh my.

no. 16 - sengal ko ah. the next day trus honeymoon akakakaka..

no. 19 - mata duitan ko sana!! hahahaha!

 

© New Blogger xml Templates | Henry