07 April 2009

New Updates!

miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc
Well, here I am again writing about something obviously. I actually do not know what to write but I guess I will tell about my life for the past few weeks. On the day that earth hour, on the 28th last month if I'm not mistaken, one of my best friend took me out. Then we'll spin around KK to talk about life, business, girl and etc. We had a couple bottle of drink on that afternoon waiting for the lights to be switch off that night. At that time, he just got his brand new D-max, so we take it for a spin. We went out without any planning and drove where the road take us.

Then when the night arrives, we are still driving and spinning around KK, noticing that KK people don't give a damn about the earth hour, so we shouted to the area where the lights was not off and say "Tutup ba lampu kamu tu". Then we decided to pick up one of our friend near inanam laut.
Then we ask him :
Do you have any girls that we can take out with??
He said : Yes! There two of them, but the need to go back to keningau tonight and they're asking us to send them.
Then we reply : Nah! this is a brand new car, cant drive that far.
The he said : Just go and meet them. If they're bringing begs, then we'll just passby.

We agree to go for a look. So we drove to Kobusak where the girls are living. When we arrived, we saw one of the girl was crying. Then that friend go and ask her what happened. Out in blue, she said her grandmother just passed away. After a long discussion, we decided to give the girls a ride to kk to find a cab so that they can go to Keningau.

Then all of a sudden, we dicussed and because of the price for a cab is expensive, we agree to send them to keningau at that night. Then we arrived at Keningau at 2 am. After dropping the girls at her parent house. We visited our friend in Keningau and stayed there for 4 day 3 night. I was very happy at that time although knowing that many problem will occur right after I went back to KK because I went there without telling anyone. But I guess I didn't make the wrong choice because experience is what we're looking for no matter where we go.
The point I'm telling you this story is because, the girls that we send, one of them is very sweet and I really like her so much. She's cute, adorable and she likes to be pampered. She got all the qualities that I find all this long in a girl.

Other than that, she can makes me forget about
miRc, forget about my ungratefull girlfriend and for me that a good thing. Because all this time when my girlfriend does not give a damn about me, so I dedicate myself to miRc. It were everything to me. This explain a lot about my behaviour in miRc. Many girls has fallen in love with guys in miRc, got broken hearted in miRc and meet new amazing friends and enemies there as well.

But still
miRc chatters has teach me a lot about life. Things that I never knew before. Making me from an asshole to a better and more perfect person. So is not always bad when it comes to chatting and online. Everything has it purposes, benefits and disadvantages. Is how we take or we ignore them. I'm really looking forward in this relationship and I hope we will blend well.

miRc
miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc miRc

0 Comments:

 

© New Blogger xml Templates | Henry