14 February 2009

Doing Nothing

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sitting around and doing nothing is the most boring job in the world..all i ever do is sit in front of my com and on9...i seldom wake up in the morning anymore..the only reason for me to wake up..is to go to class and finish my lesson for good..

I'm hoping to go to KL as soon as possible to start my new life there..maybe i will go there in few month times..not sure when..but i hope soon enough..I'm hating to do wad i do know..sitting and just typing all day long..As my father used to say to me " try to make something with your life, u dont have a life know, u only know to make a mess and on9 at the most of time" ...

Hehehe..That is what he said to me like more than a million times..Is not i don want to..but i guess I'm not ready yet..but so far..I'm very bored of my life and try to make something out of it..nothing else really matter than getting straight back into a real life for me..hoping that someday..i will be someone important and recognize by people around me..that someday will be the day that everyone who i ever disappointed will say " I'm very proud of You" and I'm sure that day will come soon enough..behold!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

0 Comments:

 

© New Blogger xml Templates | Henry