16 January 2009

iNtROdUctiON fOR bLOgGeRz

Hello..this is the first time I'm writing a blog so I'm not that good at it.. but i hope i can get better in writing.. The reason I'm doing this is because I just wanted so badly to express myself the way no one could understand.. I'm sure most of you guys are also have the same motive when you're new in this thing.. there is just so many things that is more to life that can be an interesting or maybe to be so unpleasent.. there is just so much more to be said and done..hopefully when i'm used to this blogging stuff..i can share some of the experience and disastisfication inside me..so i'm putting a dot for this blog..

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

yo makaroni,ehek~~!!cemana sa mo jd follower ko arr....nada blog aku neh huhuhu wew~~!!jd sleeping beast kaitu??eh..sleeping beauty..ehek!!~~stidi ko sana...bha keep on a gud work!!!^XynDee^

Anonymous said...

testing2 wakakkaka dapat pun .. kasian kau

Anonymous said...

sial anjing kitai wakakakkakakaa

Anonymous said...

NaK~ RaJiN2 Ko MeNaMBaH BLoG Mu Ni Yaa~ BaPaK SeNTiaSa MeNYuKuNG Mu NaK~ WakwkawakwakwawK~
'RaDNaKSiuKoG'

Unknown said...

Hi Mac..
I would say interesting story.. being in my line if i have to comment it professionally then i would say you need more elaboration and more flair to it.. try and do it in dialogue type of story.. perhaps it would sound much better...

Not professional punya komen.. story interesting.. u have an idea at least to write.. not many people would dare to start even.. which is good..

ok lah.. bagus bah!

AngeL BeaR said...

Looking forward to see great posts.
Keep it up!

-DingoBee-

 

© New Blogger xml Templates | Henry