17 January 2009

About Me















I just want to say..before I write about others, let me write just a little bit of myself.. I was born in Hospital Besar Kuching on the 11th May 1988..the time of my birth I do not remember..hehe..anyway for most of my life, I was raised in Kuching..I learn some of the good and bad attitude there, but mostly got me where I am today and I don't regret any of it..I moved to KK in 2005 due to my dad's works transfer..so I finish my form 5 and take my SPM here..then not long after that..i went to college and now have my diploma..when entering the college, there are so much more than meet the eye..college life has teach me so much and change my personality at the same time..
I've gotten into serious relationship only twice in my life and both of them do not end well..perhaps is because of me..my ego personality..so I guess rite now I'm not ready yet to get into that stuff..the relationship thingy..but doesn't mean that I'm scared to get hurt, but I don't wan end up hurting others because i cant commit..
I am a chef..a learning one..and I hope to gain more experience by traveling and gain the blood, sweat and tears to it so it will be more meaningful..I really miss home so much..hoping one day when I have succeeded, I wont get lost and forget the meaning I did this the 1st time..I hate being where I am now but I'm still searching for my direction..hope will find it soon..^^

0 Comments:

 

© New Blogger xml Templates | Henry